I’ve been following AureliaJs for quite awhile now and I’ve collected a lot of links. Here they are, in no particular order, for you to enjoy.
I think this is a great framework that is easy to put to use. I enjoy the convention over all the configuration that Angular has. Even though the usage isn’t as big as Angular or React, it has a decent following.
Please follow me on Twitter
My Aurelia Code
at SD CodeCamp 2016.
My write up on my Aurelia Code example
Aurelia Discourse site
Aurelia - feedback from the trenches
A Challenger for Ionic: Aurelia Framework7
Extending HTML the Aurelia.io Way
Managing State in Aurelia: How to Use Aurelia with Redux
- “On the other hand, Aurelia.io is built as a set of micro modules, which makes it quite flexible.”, “if you like less constrained and more freedom then Aurelia is for you.”
Aurelia vs. Angular 2: What should I choose? By Brian Noyes
- November 22, 2016
- “Aurelia provides the developer the ability to use whichever data-binding libraries you wish, including but not limited to the default aurelia-binding, handlebars, knockout, etc…”
- compare a bunch of frameworks
Front-end Application Libraries and Component
- 2016-01-26, A good comparison of web components in libraries
5 Benefits Of Choosing Aurelia Over AngularJS
From SPA to PWA with ASP.NET Core 2.0 and Aurelia
- December 14, 2017
Party of Five: Aurelia
- February 12, 2018
- He ends up saying he wouldn’t recommend Aurelia. Be sure to read the comments to see some of the defenses of Aurelia as well.